Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the wonderful world of twins! I am writing this blog to other mother's (twins or other) about my daily life with twins. I will be documenting what we did and worked, didn't work and great activities along the way. I have been an infant teaching for 5 years and strongly believe that early childhood education is extremely important. Life threw my husband and I a curve ball when we were blessed with twin boys! Having my previous experience in an infant classroom gave me an edge when it came to handling them and thought other new mother's would love to hear about some of the things we are doing. If you like something, let me know and how it worked/didn't work for you. One thing I did learn as a teacher is that each infant is very different, but there are some underlying truths to all them. Good luck in your child raising adventures. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment